Floranext is the leading independent florist software provider. We offer florist e-commerce, point of sale, and wedding/event proposal products to flower shops.
We’re currently interviewing candidates for a Customer Support Specialist position to provide high touch, personalized general and tech support to our customers. The position has work at home possibilities.
- Are you looking to launch your career working as part of a dynamic tech start-up?
- Would you love to say your day-to-day job responsibilities make a real difference with local small businesses?
- Is working as part of a small team of great people important to you?
- Do you want to see your ideas have an impact on the global floral industry?
- If you’re willing to grow your career within our company, we’re looking for you!
Job – About The Role
- 40 hours a week;
- work remotely;
- requires reliable internet connection, computer, and headset;
- fast pace but personalized support to florists across the world;
- technical support for SAAS solutions for the floral industry
Job – Key Skills
- Exceptional spoken and written communication ability
- Comfortable learning and working with new technologies
- Some experience with basic computing – e.g. printer setup, remote support
- The power of empathy and attentive listening.
- Able to diagnose a variety of technical issues and offer technical support to customers.
- Enjoy working with people
- Highly organized – the ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Familiarity with the florist industry and have spent some time working in a flower shop a plus but not required!
Floranext is a remote company – we do not have an office and communicate and collaborate via online tools like Slack and Skype.
If this sounds like you, fill out the form below telling us about yourself, including your tech experience and a salary range.
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job