What is Invisible?
— Website: www.inv.tech
— UX Demo (60 secs): www.inv.tech/demo
— Digital Assembly Line Demo: www.inv.tech/daldemo
— Client Web App Demo: www.inv.tech/clientappdemo
— Culture Demo: www.inv.tech/therealdeck
— Publications (Reports, Metrics, others): www.inv.tech/publications
Who are we?
We are Invisible’s Operation Team. We solve problems at scale so they never happen again. At our best, we solve problems before they happen. How?
We Believe That
— Invisible is a world-changing company and the Operation Team is responsible for creating the systems that will launch Invisible into the stratosphere
— Exponential gains from systems > Short term linear work > Systems for system’s sake
— Consistent feedback is key – we are addicted to learning and getting better
— What one of us knows, all of us should know
— Every new mistake is a learning opportunity
Because of these beliefs, we’ve built a team where
— Distributed approaches and centralized intelligence merge. Each teammate is constantly innovating and trying something new. Every mistake is prevented by all. Every success is learned by all.
— Each of us contains the sum of the knowledge, intelligence, and creativity of our entire team.
— We evolve and mutate constantly like an organism, identifying successful and problematic tactics and incorporating ideas from any source.
Who We Want
— Polymaths and independent thinkers
— Someone who is unlike anyone else on the team
Are you endlessly fascinated with startups? Are you eager and hungry for the right mentor who will show you the ropes? This is the job for you. If you’re willing to learn, to strive, to think creatively, and be a sponge. This job is for Start-up Padawans.
Aimee called and told us she’s looking for…
“An Executive Assistant that focuses on maximizing my performance and, in turn, the performance of our CEO – Francis.
That includes taking over responsibilities for every aspect of my work life:
- Strategic Calendaring.
- I need someone who can think about Francis’s schedule and ask whether it actually makes sense, both logistically and strategically. You should be able to delicately handle the domino effects that can occur in last-minute change requests. I need a time-consultant who can make sure Francis is spending time on what matters most. As a team, we want to ensure Francis has the longest and most strategic view possible.
- Digital organization/inbox management.
- You should be able to strategically organize everything from Francis’s inbox to his files on Google Drive. You should have the ability to do inbox mining, draft emails, scan, and flag strategic and high priority emails. Francis’s digital organization needs to be tight so that he can easily see what’s going on at a glance. You should be able to find documents, emails, reports, and other digital ephemera on demand! Francis should wake up in the morning with all of his emails prioritized and, where necessary, drafted responses prepared for review.
- Management responsibilities.
- You should be able to oversee problem-solving and decision-making systems. Before problems arise, you should be able to anticipate and flag issues across departments in the company and get the right level of engagement from Francis and the VPs. You’ll do this by fostering critical relationships with each department head in the company and deep knowledge of the current team’s priorities and how they connect to the overall priorities of the company.
- External & Internal Meetings.
- Francis does a TON of calls and meetings with clients, investors, and various business development contacts. I need someone to help him take notes, capture actionable, and follow up on meeting actionable. You should be able to quickly relay and translate information to relevant internal and external parties. You should be a CRM ninja – migrate, sync, update, manage and make sure every single touchpoint with contacts are tracked, tagged, and easily retrievable.
- Writing, reporting, and research.
- Francis writes a lot – from monthly reports to marketing posts to emails. I need someone who can support the drafting and editing of all his written documentation. I may rely on you to not only write for him but generate reports, decks or sheets.
We don’t care much about your resume or fancy skill-set. We want to know about you! Are you passionate? Are you curious? Are you a fast learner? Are you willing to get your hands dirty and dig into the nuts and bolts of the company? In your cover letter, tell us about yourself and why you think Aimee can’t live without you.
We dare you.
We double dare you!
Join the family!
- We are a 100% remote company, so prior remote work experience is beneficial
- Work US hours – (Francis lives in NY and Aimee lives in Seattle) – anticipate working 25-45 hours/week. Your schedule can be discussed during your interviews.
- Salary range from $12 – $25 – we are a meritocracy – show us what you are worth and we’ll compensate you accordingly
- Excellent communication and use of the English language
- Eagerness to learn
- Detail oriented, eye for mistakes and quality control
- Event coordinator experience is a huge plus
Other fun reading…
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job