What is Invisible?
— Website: www.inv.tech
— UX Demo (60 secs): www.inv.tech/demo
— Digital Assembly Line Demo: www.inv.tech/daldemo
— Client Web App Demo: www.inv.tech/clientappdemo
— Culture Demo: www.inv.tech/therealdeck
— Publications (Reports, Metrics, others): www.inv.tech/publications
Who are we?
We are Invisible’s Growth Team. We solve problems at scale so they never happen again. At our best, we solve problems before they happen. How?
We Believe That
— Invisible is a world-changing company and the Growth Team is responsible for creating the systems that will launch Invisible into the stratosphere
— Exponential gains from systems > Short term linear work > Systems for system’s sake
— Consistent feedback is key – we are addicted to learning and getting better
— What one of us knows, all of us should know
— Every new mistake is a learning opportunity
Because of these beliefs, we’ve built a team where
— Distributed approaches and centralized intelligence merge. Each teammate is constantly innovating and trying something new. Every mistake is prevented by all. Every success is learned by all.
— Each of us contains the sum of the knowledge, intelligence, and creativity of our entire team.
— We evolve and mutate constantly like an organism, identifying successful and problematic tactics and incorporating ideas from any source.
Who We Want
— Polymaths and independent thinkers
— Someone who is unlike anyone else on the team
At Invisible, customer success is the core company strategy for Growth.
The Support Agent will be responsible for handling all client Support tickets/escalations and resolving them adequately in a timely manner so that all clients are able to achieve their success state using Invisible. All team members look to customer success for input across all key decisions.
Responsibilities will include:
- Email Support. Available for emails with clients during your shift
- Text Support: Available for texts with clients during your shift
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate manner
- Identify customer needs and help customers use specific features
- Update our internal databases with information about technical issues and useful discussions with customers
- Monitor customer complaints on social media and reach out to provide assistance
- Share feature requests and effective workarounds with team members
- Inform customers about new features and functionalities
- Follow up with customers to ensure their technical issues are resolved
- Gather customer feedback and share with our Product, Sales and Marketing teams
- Romantic capitalists.
- Obsessed with the company.
- Relationship builders. Love building trust and rapport.
- Empathic. Want to please, set, meet and exceed expectations.
- Care about details, systems, cross-team collaboration, and client outcomes.
The position is full-time: 40 hours a week. Pay is up to $6 an hour.
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job