Who you are
- You are enthusiastic, effective, organized, detail oriented, and most importantly, focused on helping the Customer Success team achieve their goals.
- You are comfortable with constantly-evolving processes and are a self-starter.
- Excellent analytical skills with a technical aptitude working with Salesforce, Excel, Powerpoint and BI tools
- Background in Data Protection and associated skills working with products from VMWare, AWS & Microsoft
- Experience with a SaaS company or demonstrable deep knowledge of SaaS practices
- Bachelor’s degree is required or equivalent work experience
- We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented individuals in the business.
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job