C Teleport is an online flight booking app that fully automates and speeds up the flight booking process. Any C Teleport user can book, change or cancel the ticket within seconds. This ambitious product has already proven itself as unique and industry-changing in marine travel. Now we are ready to enter new markets, and thus we are looking for an experienced, modern UX/UI Designer with a strong vision for UX and knows how to convert wireframes to finger lickin’ good screens to start immediately and strengthen our design team.
The company was founded in 2017 with an idea of changing the way we travel. Now, just three years later we are a team of 20 people and over 6 different languages are being spoken in our Rotterdam office.
The design team has been given the task to completely rebrand, rebuild and redesign everything that has to do with our fast growing company. So if you love making things from scratch, jump on board fast because we’re doing it all!
- Developing designs based on user needs through all phases of the customer journey: from research, concept development, design refinement to prototyping and user testing
- Solving difficult and often ambiguous human design problems with clear simple solutions
- Co-working in a cross-functional team with product managers, other designers, frontend- and backend developers through the entire product lifecycle
- Creating storyboards, user need specifications, personas, use flow scenarios, information architecture, flowcharts, interactive mock-ups, design prototypes.
- Identifying future opportunities, brainstorming and working as a thought partner with the product development team.
- 5+ years of experience, and a strong online portfolio, deep understanding of mobile platforms
- You’re able to work independently and are not afraid of asking questions or give suggestions
- Excellent communication skills and ability to clearly explain design decisions
- You are up to date with the latest trends and have various sources to get inspiration from
- Discipline to work remotely, but if willing to move to the Netherlands; we can help you out.
- Work in a talented, diverse, multicultural team of 20 people that have the intention to grow to 40+ in 2020
- Get lifetime experience of changing how the industry works
- Grow with C Teleport: take advantage of personal growth and development opportunities in a rapidly expanding business
- Want to work from our Rotterdam office? We can help with relocation to the Netherlands
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job