Day Translations is a global translation and interpreting company. We help improve worldwide communication through accurate, localized translations, interpretation and outsourcing services, and a wide variety of tailored language solutions for individuals, organizations, and businesses of all sizes.
About the Bookkeeper position
Position type: Full-time
Location: Remote job (America, Europe, Middle East, Australia, and Asia)
Reports to: CEO
Day translations is seeking to hire a full time remote Bookkeeper to help us keep track and record all our daily transactions, post debits (costs), and credits (income). You will also be in charge of producing financial statements and other reports for supervisors and managers. This position is worldwide. We are looking for candidates all around the world as long as they have experience in bookkeeping and using the software of Quickbooks.
Job Duties and responsibilities
- Maintaining quickbooks for our accounts
- Payroll functions and taxes
- Conduct reconciliation of all accounts on an as needed basis
- Review of general ledger
- Accounts payable function including processing payments
- Accounts receivable functions including invoicing, deposits, collections, and revenue recognition
- Prepare financial reports through collection, analysis, and summary of data
- Sales tax filings
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field is preferred
- 1-3 years relevant experience working in accounting and bookkeeping
- Proficient skills in QuickBooks and Microsoft Excel
- Experience with accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, and general ledger
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty
- Strong decision-making, attention to detail, organizational and skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English (native or C1 level) and fluent in a foreign language
Candidates should be prepared to take additional tests/interviews.
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job