Here at iPresence our growth is dependent on hiring amazing people! Wherever in the world they work, everyone is rewarded for their contribution. Are you ready to develop your career in an exciting hyper growth company?
iPresence was founded in Vancouver, BC to provide clients with a reliable partner to their online marketing and web development needs. We provide a wide variety of web services and predominantly specialise in high traffic websites. Just one of our websites receives 120 million views each month, making it one of Alexa’s Top 90 destinations in Canada.
Our vast in-house experience and expertise enables us to provide our clients with access to valuable resources to tap into their target audiences. We oversee millions of impressions per month through our network of websites building on our customized long term approach to customer success.
We also actively develop highly successful and profitable ventures of our own. We work on a variety of tech-based products which have evolved with market trends; adult-niche has always been at the heart of internet-usage and part of our rapid growth.
- Lead the DevOps Team
- Maintain our existing infrastructure
- Work on architecture of our internal and external services
- Have a strong commitment to automate everything
- Have the desire and ability to solve open-ended problems in a highly-functional, elegant, and scalable manner, and to think strategically about how we evolve our products
- Collaborate with other team members to find ideal solutions
- Deliver scoped features on schedule
- Must have minimum 2 years experience in lead / management DevOps role
- Strong Linux administration skills
- Expertise in configuration management systems (Ansible is preferred)
- Experience with Docker (writing Dockerfiles, managing private registries, managing and troubleshooting containers)
- Experience building CI/CD pipelines
- Experience maintaining web projects (nginx, PHP, MySQL etc)
- Experience administering Gitlab, advanced Git skills
- Basic performance engineering skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge in best practices for the whole software development cycle (TDD/CI/CD) and agile methodologies.
- Experience working as part of a remote team
- Experience maintaining task tracking software like Jira
- Link(s) to relevant projects, code, Github, LinkedIn, Medium, Stackoverflow, etc
- 100% remote work – from anywhere in the world
- Competitive salary
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job