We are looking for a talented graphic designer to work with OpenMove’s creative team and performance marketing specialists. You’ll be responsible for creating impactful and innovative visual assets for our clients and for OpenMoves. You are skilled in static and motion graphics and you love to create compelling visual communications that is memorable and drives conversions.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Interpret various types of content and information to design and create high-quality motion graphics for social media and paid search campaigns.
• You will design paid social ads, email templates, organic social content, landing pages that convert, online advertising campaigns and other types of digital marketing material.
• Partner with art directors and marketers to bring ideas to life utilizing brand assets, stock imagery, stock video or original artwork.
• Implement feedback from internal analysts based on data and performance of your visual projects.
• Contribute to copywriting and the development of written messaging to support your visual concepts.
• Seamlessly switch between a variety of brands and design projects on a daily basis.
• Design visually compelling presentations for pitches, capabilities decks, and more (Google Slides, Powerpoint, InDesign)
Qualifications and Skills
• At least 2 years experience working within an agency or similar.
• A creative and very professional portfolio with clear examples of motion graphics, basic video editing, basic animation and examples of visually stunning marketing projects (social media, advertising, email, landing pages, etc.).
• Strong design sensibilities with color, photography, video, and typography.
• Strong skills in Adobe After Effects, and other animation programs.
• A strong command of English, both written and verbal.
• Interest in all social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, LinkedIn, etc.).
• Passion for your work and motivated to go above and beyond what is expected of you.
• Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
• The discipline to work independently and remotely (no commute!).
• Be adaptable and collaborative.
• Excited by a fast-paced work environment.
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job