About the company:
MondayVC is a quickly scaling start-up building white-label job boards and talent networks for venture capital funds and startup accelerators across the world. Customers use our platform to save time when making high-value introductions between portfolio companies and professionals in their networks.
As a remote company operating from 7 countries, we understand remote work and are constantly investing in our team by encouraging autonomy, clear communication, and discipline.
We’ve recently closed our seed round and are prepared to scale our offering with current customers as we develop new products.
Monday.vc is looking for a Senior Product Designer to join our early-stage, fast-growing team. The role will report to the Chief Product Officer and you will have autonomy/ownership of the entire design process. You will play a key role in rebranding the company, making the current suite of products more efficient and launch new products as we grow in 2020.
- Own the end-to-end design process and be the champion of user-centric design throughout the company
- Work with product managers to research, define and prioritize features needed to create great user experiences for our existing products (Job board/talent network as well as new products)
- Synthesize product requirements into usable and delightful prototypes and design solutions
- Conduct usability tests to identify issues and make recommendations to improve our products
- Understand detailed user workflows, journeys and information architecture
- Create detailed wireframes and high fidelity designs for web and mobile applications and work closely with the scrum team on implementation
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to ensure that the product aligns with your design vision and contributes to objectives and key results
- Work collaboratively to test and support your designs through concept testing, experiments and A/B testing
- Build prototypes to assist in user research, using low to high fidelity techniques to empower the design team
- Talk to clients to validate design and get user feedback
- Nourish a collaborative environment by seeking feedback, encouraging the sharing of ideas, and openness to learning and iteration
Core Competencies and Accomplishments:
- 3-6 years experience in development or prototyping experience
- Strong, clean visual design sense
- Expert in design tools such as Figma, Sketch, or Adobe products (we use Figma at the company)
- Bonus: Prior experience in a growth stage, venture-funded company and working remotely
- Own the Design process end-to-end
- Take the next big step in your career and make a serious impact on an early-stage team
- Work remotely for a company with an intentional, healthy remote culture
- Competitive compensation
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job