AppNeta is a fast-growing global technology company that is taking advantage of the massive performance monitoring marketplace sized by Gartner as $2.2B in 2019. AppNeta has been named five times to the Inc. 5000 Fastest-growing Private Companies list, and has won numerous awards for company culture, including Inc. Magazine and BBJ’s Best Places to Work and BostInno’s Coolest Companies.
We are looking for a self-driven and ambitious individual with experience working with sophisticated name-brand enterprise technology companies.
The Technical Account Manager (TAM) is the primary AppNeta Performance Manager (APM) deployment expert on the AppNeta account team. This is an exciting and highly visible role at AppNeta where you have influence on processes and product! You will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with our largest and most complex clients. You will work very closely with Customer Success, Sales, Product Management, Engineering, and our Executive Branch to bring visibility of our clients needs to the forefront of all our processes.
AppNeta TAM is charged with understanding the WHAT and the WHY of a customer’s needs from APM. As a TAM you have ownership of defining the HOW, and delivering customer success by driving that HOW into a successful APM configuration that achieves our customer’s business success criteria. As TAM you own, document, lead, train, and directly configure APM to achieve the customer’s success criteria, aligned to AppNeta’s best practice standards.
TAMs directly configure APM, as well as serve as the trusted advisor and empower customers to be proficient with APM. The TAM is empowered to do whatever is needed for the customer to achieve success with APM. If a TAM is not satisfied with success for a customer they champion loudly and push AppNeta and the customer to deliver success.
TAM is a critical technical member of the AppNeta account team and must work closely and be aligned with the Sales Account Owner (SAM/AE) and Customer Success Manager.
A successful AppNeta TAM has a good skill set in:
- Enterprise Account Ownership
- Customer soft skills
- Project tracking with defined actions/owners/timelines
- Application Performance Concepts & Metrics
- Networking (LAN/WAN/MPLS/SD-WAN/VPN/QoS/UC/etc..)
- Web Apps (Web Page construction, key contributors to load, timing, etc..)
This position will require solid fundamentals in Application Performance and is a unique opportunity to build your exposure and knowledge in this field along with expanding Service and Account Management skills at top tier level within the organization.
We have a great office atmosphere with beer on Fridays and a great foosball culture. Our mantra is work hard play hard, so you have to be driven with a true passion for success if you want to join our great team!
AppNeta is where you will grow your career in a new and exploding technology space where you work with marquee customers!
- Manage a portfolio of top tier clients for AppNeta
- Manage solution deployments into complex environments
- Project tracking & management of customer deployments
- Deep-dive & report on your customer’s APM deployment to reveal successes/value/challenges/recommended improvements
- Take ownership of escalated technical issues and own them to completion
- Provide product feedback and suggestions for improvement from our top clients, be their advocate to help prioritize Product Management and Development efforts
- Act as a point of technical escalation and coordination for issues and projects involving the solution
- Raise product defects and influence Product Roadmap
- Communicate the value of new APM features an provide roadmap updates
- Monitoring Point Configuration
- Delivery Configuration
- Experience Configuration & Scripting
- Usage Configuration
- Reports Configuration
- API & Scripting
- BI Integrations
- Perform scheduled and ongoing technical training, demonstration, and coaching of all value areas of the SaaS offering
- Create knowledge articles and reusable presentation materials for all of Customer Care
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Account Management with good customer soft skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a passion for sharing new ideas in a dynamic environment.
- Must be comfortable communicating and discussing technical concepts with customers and peers.
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of and interest in web and network architecture
- Linux knowledge
- Relevant Experience of Networks, Web Apps, and performance concepts
- Customer presentation delivery
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a Technical Account Management, Account Management, Product Management, or similar role.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a Support, Administration, or Operations role relating to Network and Application Performance
- Demonstrable increase in responsibility in your previous role(s)
- Experience in solution delivery and training of customers
Applicable degree or diploma an asset.
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job