Our team is small without any managerial overhead so we’ll be working closely together. Your voice will always be heard and you’ll have the chance to make significant contributions to our apps while having direct access to the product owners.
This is a full-time position and we’re looking for someone that will work with us on a long-term basis without any particular end date. We’re not looking for a freelancer that works with multiple clients or a design agency.
What we look for
- Portfolio related to mobile design, especially iOS apps on multiple devices
- Portfolio demonstrating a solid understanding of interactive design formats and methodologies; include wireframes, annotations, flows and mid-fidelity interactions
- Professional-level knowledge of industry standard UI software (Sketch, Figma)
- Advanced skills in prototyping apps like Principle, Framer, FrameX
- Solid understanding of UX best practices as it applies in mobile design.
- Basic mobile testing skills (Testflight or similar testing software)
- Basic video editing skills
- Any illustration skills are plus
Join our team
If you want to join our team, feel free to send us an email with your cover letter, résumé and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job