We’re looking for dedicated content writers whose passion is putting together effortless to read prose. Turning the technical into the non-technical, and in general, writing content that is a pleasure to read. ✍️📰
You should be familiar with WordPress, digital marketing and eCommerce.
What are we looking for?
You’re a passionate writer. You love writing and do it for fun. Writing isn’t a chore for you, it’s something you enjoy and do every day.
You are intimately familiar with at least one of the following topics:
- WordPress. Maybe you’ve built WordPress websites, are involved in the WordPress community, or have created your own plugins and themes. Regardless of your position, if you have 2+ years of experience using and being actively engaged with WordPress, we want to hear from you!
- Digital Marketing. You live, eat, sleep, and breathe everything in digital marketing. You geek out on podcasts and absorb knowledge like a sponge.
- eCommerce. You know the difference between net profit and gross profit. You’ve used Shopify, and WooCommerce in some fashion, you understand what makes a good eCommerce store and what doesn’t. You can clearly articulate your experience in an easy-to-read manner.
This isn’t an entry-level position or entry-level pay. We’re looking for experienced content writing professionals who can work closely with our Head of Content and Education to drive our content efforts forward.
Who are you, and what do you bring?
- Passionate about writing.
- At least 2 years+ professional writing experience.
- Understands SEO.
- Understands WordPress, Digital Marketing, or eCommerce profoundly.
- Is familiar with an editorial process.
- Can work with editors without getting offended at feedback.
- Fluent English (Native or bilingual).
- Self-starter. You can edit your own work without relying on an editor.
- You can research topics and new ideas thoroughly and create the best content.
- You believe in over-communicating rather than under-communicating.
- Can take technical concepts and make them in content that’s a pleasure to read.
Who we are?
Brainstorm Force is a team of passionate, creative individuals. From support, developers, marketers, content specialists, quality assurance, and more!
Initially starting as a web design agency, we realized that there had to be a better wait to build clients’ websites faster.
So we pivoted to product and haven’t looked back, our theme Astra is one of the most popular themes for WordPress, powering over 500,000 websites and gaining a new install almost every minute.
Your content will form a core part of our broader content strategy. You’ll be an integral part of a fast-growing content team in an even faster-growing company.
What we offer you?
We believe in working closely and bringing the best out in each other. We’re a fun, supportive, and creative group of individuals. We’ll offer you:
- A competitive salary. 💵
- Paid-time off if you join us full-time.
- The opportunity to learn and grow in a fast-growing team.
- The chance for your work to be seen and loved by hundreds of thousands of people.
- We don’t micro-manage, we believe in letting you manage your own time as you see fit.
- Fully remote work. Want to work from anywhere? This is the job for you.
Sounds like a good fit?
Want to apply for this position? Just fill in the form on this page.
We look forward to hearing from you!
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job