Balsam Brands is a multi-brand e-Commerce retailer with roots in holiday and home décor. Based in Silicon Valley, the company operates market-leading website such as www.BalsamHill.com. strive for excellence in everything we do and have been honored to receive the following awards as a result:
- Forbes: America’s Best Small Companies (2016)
- Inc. 5000: America’s Fastest Growing Private Companies (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
- San Francisco Business Times: Fast 100 – Fastest Growing Bay Area Companies (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
- Silicon Valley Business Journal: 75 Fastest Growing Private Companies (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
The company’s outward focus on building trusted consumer brands along with its internal focus on excellence and being a great place to work have propelled it to consistent, rapid growth.
Balsam Brands is looking for Customer Loyalty Associate (CLA) for Reputation Management (RM) to join our seasonal Customer Success Team in the Philippines. They will work closely with the Customer Success Team to ensure that customer concerns are addressed and resolved across several brands in a timely and delightful manner. Our ideal candidates must have excellent written English skills, strong customer service orientation, exemplary problem-solving skills, and a proactive learner’s attitude. They will report to the Reputation Management Team Lead.
What you’ll be doing:
- Build company’s online reputation through delivery of excellent and delightful customer service via our social media accounts, review sites and email support across different brands by meeting various Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Communicate with various colleagues and managers to ensure customer issues are resolved appropriately.
- Understand company policies and procedures and know when to escalate and de-escalate customer service related issues.
- Ensure that all cases are updated in a timely manner as required.
- Deliver ad-hoc tasks and projects assigned by the Team Leader.
What you bring to the table:
- College level or graduate of Senior High School.
- At least one (1) year relevant work experience in Customer Service, writing, corporate communications or business correspondence.
- Experience in customer service environments is highly preferred.
- Excellent written English communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail to ensure all responses (online content) include correct and consistent information reflective of the brand.
- Comfortable in working remotely using CRM and online communication tools.
- Strong analytical and problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Passion to provide delightful customer service.
- Self-motivated and able to prioritize daily work in a fast-paced environment.
- Positive attitude, and a commitment to excellence.
- Team player, proactive and professional communication with team members.
- Ability to quickly learn new information and work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to accept feedback constructively and incorporate into his/her work.
- Understand or has basic knowledge on community engagement for the following social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Basic knowledge in MS Office programs, particularly in MS Excel. Must be able to present and understand information in various documents and spreadsheets.
- Experience working remotely is a plus.
- Must be residing within Metro Manila, Bulacan, Cavite, Laguna, Pampanga, and Rizal areas only.
- Applications of past seasonal hires who relocated outside of our allowed areas will be evaluated based on their current location and their performance during their time in Balsam.
- Must be willing to attend virtual training on October 5, 2020.
- Must have a dedicated, functional laptop/desktop that meets the following specifications:
For Windows users:
- OS Windows 7 – 64 bit or higher
- Processor: Intel or AMD Dual Core with 2.0 GHZ up, Intel Core i3 or better
- Working MS Office 365 or any version
- RAM/Memory: 4GB or higher
- Storage: 128 SSD or 250GB HDD or higher
For Mac users:
- Processor: Intel Core i3/i5/M series
- Updated Mac OS
- Working MS Office 365 or Apple built-in apps
- Memory: 4GB or higher
- Storage: 128GB or higher for SSD, 250GB+ for HDD
- Must have a dedicated back-up laptop or desktop for use, if primary laptop or desktop encounters issues.
- Must have a fast, reliable DSL, Fiber or Broadband connection (not mobile or broadband stick) as the primary internet connection with a minimum and dedicated actual speed of 5MBPS. Proof of subscription will be required.
- Must have a back-up internet connection of the same speed, if primary connection becomes spotty. (Pocket Wi-Fi and Mobile hotspot with at least 5 Mbps)
- Must have contingency plans in the event of any power outage or related circumstances.
- Must be willing and able to work mostly on the graveyard shift, shifting or a fixed schedule and amenable to changes in work schedules depending on business needs. Shift adjustment requests will not be accommodated.
- Must not have any planned trips or long vacations between October to December 2020, especially during the holidays.
Note: Online assessments will also be part of the recruitment process.
Status: This is a contractual, home-based job that requires a scheduled eight (8) hours of full-time, dedicated work daily, five days a week. Paid overtime may be required. If performance is up to standard, the contract will be effective from October 5 to December 27, 2020.
Location: Our corporate offices are based in Northern California with a Regional Operating Headquarters (ROHQ) in the Philippines. The Customer Loyalty Associate for Reputation Management is a remote working position in Manila. Team members in the Philippines are ideally located within easy driving distance to Metro Manila for occasional team meetings and trainings. They have a great working environment at home with at least 5MBPS internet connection speed. Company executives visit the Philippines regularly, so team members attend in-person meetings from time to time.
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job