MailerLite is one of the fastest-growing email marketing services. We help 982,220 businesses around the world to keep in touch with their customers. To do even bigger things, we need people on our team that are passionate and great at what they do.
We’re looking for a Junior SEO Specialist who will work together with the SEO team and help to optimize on-site and off-site SEO. If you are familiar with search engine optimization, interested in digital marketing and excited to learn more about it, then apply now!
- Basic understanding of search engine algorithms, SEO guidelines and marketing best practices
- Familiarity using at least one of the following tools: Google Ads Keyword Planner, Google Search Console, Ahrefs, Google Analytics, SEMrush
- Handling several projects at once and meeting deadlines
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Interest in overall digital marketing and PR (beyond social)
- Understand the core concepts of content marketing and inbound marketing
- Ability to work with teams across multiple time zones and countries
- This position is full-time (40 hours per week)
- Help the SEO team with market research and keyword analysis
- Prepare SEO guidelines for the content team
- Outreach and relationship building with relevant web properties, making sure information about MailerLite on the web is up to date
- Create digital marketing libraries for the marketing team, cataloging digital assets
- Complete other assignments as requested by the SEO team
What we offer
- Salary: $20,000 – $38,000 (gross)
- Remote-first culture with half of the team in Vilnius and the other half working remotely from all over the world
- Office or remote? You get to choose every day!
- Free healthy lunches, snacks and coffee if you do decide to work from our Vilnius office
- Company-paid retreats that we call workations. We gather twice a year for a week in an exotic location to work, learn and have fun together
- Generous vacation policy. Take time off when you need it. We trust you!
- Annual benefits, which include a budget for home office setup, personal development, leisure trips, etc.
- Company-paid creative days. Go out explore and share your discoveries with the team afterward
- MacBook and other tools that’ll help you to do your job efficiently
Don’t send us a CV. We like to do things differently.
Instead, here is how we would like you to apply:
- Sign up for a free MailerLite account
- Go to “Campaigns”, create a newsletter and send the preview URL to firstname.lastname@example.org. You’ll find this URL in the editor under “Preview and test” and then “Preview mode”
Before you create the email, you will need your new account to be approved. In the approval form, you will be asked how you collect subscribers and what type of content you plan to send. Choose “Job application” from the options.
Things we want to see in your newsletter:
- The title of this role in your email subject line
- How you heard about this job
- Links to your LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and/or personal homepage
- Links to 3 blogs or people on Twitter that you follow and get your inspiration from
- Why you want to join MailerLite
- Your remote work experience
- Your description of a project or product that you loved working on and why
- Expected salary
Above all, be your most creative self in your newsletter.
Wish you all the best of luck!
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job