- Your HelloLinda.com.ph Account and Site. If you create an account on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the account. You must not describe or assign content to your account in a misleading or unlawful manner, including in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others, and Thelle Inc. may change or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwise likely to cause Thelle Inc. liability. You must immediately notify Thelle Inc. of any unauthorized uses of your account, your account or any other breaches of security. Thelle Inc. will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
- Responsibility of Contributors. If you operate an account, comment on a material, post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, “Content”), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the Content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- your account is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, other blogs and web sites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods;
- your account is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company. For example, your account’s URL or name is not the name of a person other than yourself or company other than your own; and
- you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by Thelle Inc. or otherwise.
- By submitting Content to Thelle Inc., you grant Thelle Inc. a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting your content. If you delete Content, Thelle Inc. will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the Website, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable.
- Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, Thelle Inc. has the right (though not the obligation) to, in Thelle’s sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in Thelle’s reasonable opinion, violates any Thelle Inc. policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in Thelle’s sole discretion. Thelle Inc. will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
- Responsibility of Website Visitors. Thelle Inc. has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. By operating the Website, Thelle Inc. does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. Thelle Inc. disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
- Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which HelloLinda.com.ph links, and that link to HelloLinda.com.ph. Thelle Inc. does not have any control over those non-Thelle Inc. websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-Thelle Inc. website or webpage, Thelle Inc. does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. Thelle Inc. disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-Thelle Inc. websites and webpages.
- Copyright Infringement. As Thelle Inc. asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by HelloLinda.com.ph violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Thelle Inc.. Thelle Inc. will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. Thelle Inc. will terminate a visitor’s access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Thelle Inc. or others. In the case of such termination, Thelle Inc. will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to Thelle Inc..
- Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from Thelle Inc. to you any Thelle Inc. or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Thelle Inc.. Thelle Inc., HelloLinda.com.ph, the HelloLinda.com.ph logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with HelloLinda.com.ph, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of Thelle Inc. or Thelle’s licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Thelle Inc. or third-party trademarks.
- Advertisements. Thelle Inc. reserves the right to display advertisements on your account unless you have purchased an ad-free account.
- Partner Products. By activating a partner product from one of our partners, you agree to that partner’s terms of service. You can opt out of their terms of service at any time by de-activating the partner product.
- Changes. Thelle Inc. reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. Thelle Inc. may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Termination. Thelle Inc. may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your HelloLinda.com.ph account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you have a paid services account, such account can only be terminated by Thelle Inc. if you materially breach this Agreement and fail to cure such breach within thirty (30) days from Thelle’s notice to you thereof; provided that, Thelle Inc. can terminate the Website immediately as part of a general shut down of our service. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided “as is”. Thelle Inc. and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Thelle Inc. nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will Thelle Inc., or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to Thelle Inc. under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. Thelle Inc. shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Thelle Inc., its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
- Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Thelle Inc. and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of Thelle Inc., or by the posting by Thelle Inc. of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the Quezon City, Philippines, excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in Quezon City, Philippines. Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond), any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with the Civil Code of the Philippines. The arbitration shall take place in Quezon City, Philippines, in the English language and the arbitral decision may be enforced in any court. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys’ fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; Thelle Inc. may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
Thelle Inc. (“Thelle Inc.“) operates HelloLinda.com.ph and may operate other websites. It is Thelle’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our websites.
Certain visitors to Thelle’s websites choose to interact with Thelle Inc. in ways that require Thelle Inc. to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Thelle Inc. gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up at ’s email newsletter to provide a username and email address. Those who engage in transactions with Thelle Inc. are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, Thelle Inc. collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with Thelle Inc.. Thelle Inc. does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
Thelle Inc. may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its websites. Thelle Inc. may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Thelle Inc. does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.
Thelle Inc. discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on Thelle’s behalf or to provide services available at Thelle’s websites, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using Thelle’s websites, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. Thelle Inc. will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, Thelle Inc. discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when Thelle Inc. believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Thelle Inc., third parties or the public at large. If you are a registered user of an Thelle Inc. website and have supplied your email address, Thelle Inc. may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with Thelle Inc. and our products. If you send us a request (for example via email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. Thelle Inc. takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
If Thelle Inc., or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, or in the unlikely event that Thelle Inc. goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of Thelle Inc. may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.